- Chocolate chip is king — of all cookies, that is. And Divvies' version is the crowning glory. Baked without nuts, milk or eggs, Divvies Chocolate Chip cookies are a rich brown sugar and melted-chocolate vegan indulgence. (from Divvies)Claims
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Dairy Free
- GMO Free
- Contains Wheat
Unbleached Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour), Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter), Tapioca Syrup, Organic Palm Oil, Dark Brown Sugar, Sugar, Water, Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt.
Divvies Chocolate Chip Cookies, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Organic Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkSesame Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.25/ea
$5.99Any 2 Premium 5 packs for $10.00($3.50/lb)
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)