- DescriptionA classic custard dessert, panna cotta originated in mountainous Northern Italy and means "cooked cream" in Italian. Our recipe blends cream, sugar and a hint of vanilla to create a silky, not-too-sweet custard that you'll top with a bright, tart raspberry sauce before indulging. It's never been easier to end dinner on an elegant note.Heating Instructions
Creamy vanilla panna cotta that you top yourself with fresh raspberry sauce.
Open the raspberry packet and cover the panna cotta with the sauce.
Garnish with fresh berries and a sprig of mint. Enjoy!
Cream (Milk, Cream, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Carrageenan), Raspberry Confit (Raspberry, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Lemon Juice), Sugar, Gelatin, Natural Vanilla Flavor.
FreshDirect Raspberry Panna Cotta
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$3.99/ea
- Fresh Halved Strawberriesapprox. 8oz
- Pots & Co.Little Pots of 70% Chocolate4ct, 1.76oz ea$5.99/ea($13.61/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Honeydew Melonapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Pots & Co.Little Pots of Malted Milk Chocolate4ct, 1.76oz ea$5.99/ea($13.61/lb)
- ArnoldStoneground Whole Wheat Bread16oz, 18 slices ea$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- BellBialys, Frozen6ct, 2.25oz ea$2.69/ea($3.20/lb)