- A classic custard dessert, panna cotta originated in mountainous Northern Italy and means "cooked cream" in Italian. Our recipe blends cream, sugar and a hint of vanilla to create a silky, not-too-sweet custard that you'll top with a bright, tart raspberry sauce before indulging. It's never been easier to end dinner on an elegant note.Heating Instructions
Creamy vanilla panna cotta that you top yourself with fresh raspberry sauce.
Open the raspberry packet and cover the panna cotta with the sauce.
Garnish with fresh berries and a sprig of mint. Enjoy!
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cream (Milk, Cream, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Carrageenan), Raspberry Confit (Raspberry, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Lemon Juice), Sugar, Gelatin, Natural Vanilla Flavor.
FreshDirect Raspberry Panna Cotta
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- $3.99/eaAny 2 $3.99 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- FreshDirectMini Chocolate Bread Pudding2ct, 5.6oz ea$3.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 yummy treats for $7.00($6.94/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)