We use a traditional French crème brûlée recipe to create a creamy, rich custard base flavored with vanilla that you'll top with sugar crystals and caramelize à la minute (crème brûlée means "burnt cream" in French after all). Simple, delicious, and just a touch fancy, now you can dress up dinner the easy way.
1. Remove foil.
2. Sprinkle sugar packet contents over the surface of the Dessert. Spread evenly.
3. Place rack at highest level in oven and set to broil.
4. Once the broiler is preheated, place glass ramekin on A baking sheet.
5. Place in oven for 20-30 seconds. Attention, sugar Crystals should not be completely melted.
6. Remove from oven and allow cooling at room Temperature for 2 minutes.
7. Caution: glass container will be hot.
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk
Cream (Cream, Milk, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum), Milk, Frozen Sugared Yolk (Egg Yolk, Sugar), Sugar, Liquid Egg Whites, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sugar Pouch (Caramelized Sugar, Sugar).
Contains: Milk And Eggs.
Item is temporarily unavailable.