- Heating Instructions
Not quite a croissant, almost a turnover, these "open-face" savory pastries are delicate, delicious and perfect for your next brunch. Our bakers artfully fold squares of flaky, buttery croissant dough over smoky bacon and fluffy eggs. Just pop them in the oven for a light lunch and serve with a mixed green salad.
For best results, defrost under refrigeration for at least 6 hours before baking.
Bake Thawed: Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place defrosted croissants on a nonstick tray and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and warmed throughout.
Bake Frozen: To bake from frozen, preheat oven to 375ºF and bake for about 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and warmed throughout.
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Wheat Flour, Whole Egg, Unsalted Butter, Water, Milk, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes and Annatto, Cellulose), Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum), Bacon (Bacon, Water, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Yeast, Modified Starch, Dough Conditioner (Wheat Flour, Guar Gum, Deactivated Yeast, Xanthan Gum, DATEM, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid), Salt, Gluten, Chive, Pepper.
FreshDirect Ready-to-Bake Bacon and Egg Open Face Croissants, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins, Case48ct, 3.5oz ea$73.99/cs
- Fresh Pink Grapefruit Pinwheelsapprox. 8oz
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $8.00($1.05/ct)
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft White All-Natural Bread24oz, 20 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
$3.25Any 2 Homemade Minis for $5.00($6.25/lb)