Not quite a croissant, almost a turnover, these "open-face" savory pastries are delicate, delicious and perfect for your next brunch. Our bakers artfully fold squares of flaky, buttery croissant dough over smoky bacon and fluffy eggs. Just pop them in the oven for a light lunch and serve with a mixed green salad.
Bake from frozen: Preheat oven to 375ºF and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and warmed throughout.
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer.
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Wheat Flour, Whole Egg, Unsalted Butter, Water, Milk, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes and Annatto, Cellulose), Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum), Bacon (Bacon, Water, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Yeast, Modified Starch, Dough Conditioner (Wheat Flour, Guar Gum, Deactivated Yeast, Xanthan Gum, DATEM, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid), Salt, Gluten, Chive, Pepper.
FreshDirect Frozen Ready-to-Bake Bacon and Egg Open Face Croissants
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirect FrozenReady-to-Bake Spinach and Ricotta Filled Open Face Croissants4ct$7.99/ea($10.65/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Multi-Grain Croissants4ct$6.99/ea($9.32/lb)
- MorrisonsCinnamon Rolls4ct$6.99/ea($6.21/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenReady-to-Bake Ham and Cheese Open Face Croissants4ct$7.99/ea($10.65/lb)
- Jimmy DeanCroissant Sandwiches, Sausage, Egg, and Cheese4ct, 4.5oz ea$6.99/ea($6.21/lb)