A sweet assault of decadent chocolate brownie with rivers of handcrafted caramel and French Sea Salt. Damn!
Salt of the Earth Bakery is an artisanal baked goods company devoted to elevating the snacking experience. Our joy in life is reimagining classic treats, which is why we pair all of our goodies with handpicked sea salts and exotic spices. Our creations are the result of countless rounds of tastes and tests, and nothing goes into production unless it is simply the best we have ever eaten.
(from Salt of The Earth)
- All Natural
- Contains Eggs
Sugar, Corn Syrup (Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla), Butter, Eggs, Bittersweet Chocolate (Cacao Beans, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin, Vanilla Bean), Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Enriched Flour (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Vanilla Extract (Vanilla Bean Extractives, Water, Alcohol [35%],Sugar), Sea Salt.
Contains Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat.
Prepared In A Facility That Also Processes Peanut And Tree Nut Ingredients.
Salt of the Earth Bakery Brownies, The OMGCB
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Flagels, Frozen5ct, 2.5oz ea$5.99/ea($7.67/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$3.99/ea
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- ArnoldWhole Grains Oatnut Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.49/ea($2.99/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft White All-Natural Bread24oz, 20 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- BellBialys, Frozen6ct, 2.25oz ea$2.69/ea($3.20/lb)
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.25/ea
$6.99Any 2 Select Yummy Flavors for $11.50($7.14/lb)