- DescriptionHeating Instructions
This one's a FreshDirect staff favorite! If tarty tarts are your jam then Financier Patisserie's key lime tart is the final word — simply tartastic. The tangy key lime custard is baked into a sugar dough crust, creating a citrusy base on which sits fresh whipped cream and a sprinkling of almond streusel. This is the perfect dessert to bring to a picnic — although it's just as good at home!
Financier Patisserie has been providing sweet-toothed New Yorkers with delectable French pastries since 2002. Their first location opened in the heart of Manhattan's Financial District; they're named not only for their Wall Street clientele, but also after traditional French almond cake, which is baked in the shape of a gold bar. After one bite we fell in love with Financier Patisserie's exquisite collection of elegant cakes and tarts, and are proud to be their exclusive partner.
Please note: this item arrives frozen.
Pull from freezer and let sit overnight in the refrigerator or defrost at room temperature for 1 hour.
Best use within 3 days after defrosting, keep refrigerated.
Tart Shell, (Butter, (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings), Sugar, Eggs, Flour) Key Lime, Condensed Milk, (skim milk, sugar, palm oil), Eggs.
Financier Patisserie's uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts ans wheat ingredients.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
- Fresh Cara Cara Orange Pinwheelsapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea
- Canada DryOriginal Sparkling Seltzer Water, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.67/pt)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- Fresh Cubed Cantaloupeapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- LaCroixSparkling Water, Grapefruit, Cans24ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($0.67/pt)