Crunchy and crisp on the outside and a tad gooey in the center, these cookies are loaded with toasted almonds, making them a little bit salty and a little bit sweet, offering sheer delight with every bite. Baked by our friends at Davidovich Bakery, an artisanal pâtisserie in the heart of Manhattan's Lower East Side, these tasty treats are so delicious that not devouring the entire box in one sitting will be a true testament to your self-discipline. Serve with coffee for the adults and milk for the kids.
Nuts, Almonds, Blanched, Sugar, Granulated, Butter, Unsalted, All Whites (100% Liquid Egg Whites), Wheat Flour, White, All Purpose, Enriched Unbleached.
Davidovich Almond Cookies
- Fresh Berry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- Bread AloneOrganic Whole Wheat Sourdough (Yeast Free)22oz, 16 slices ea$4.99/ea($3.62/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$3.99/ea
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Largeapprox. 2lb$8.99/ea
$9.99Any 2 Cut Fruit Family Size for $16.00
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)