There are many variants on the spelling of "rugelach," but what never changes is the delightful taste of these traditional Jewish pastries. Baked by our friends at Davidovich Bakery, an artisanal pâtisserie in the heart of Manhattan's Lower East Side, these heavenly treats will hit your sweet spot every time. A devilishly rich chocolate spread erupts with gusto from within a lusciously doughy blanket before being finished with a sprinkling of sugar. Serve with a bold cup of coffee for a perfect finish to an indulgent meal.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cheese Culture), Butter, Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate (Chocolate Milk Solids), Sugar, Water.
Contains: Milk, Wheat.
Davidovich Chocolate Rugelach
Earliest delivery Fri 4/27
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.25/ea
$6.99Any 2 Select Yummy Flavors for $11.50($7.14/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Flagels, Frozen5ct, 2.5oz ea$5.99/ea($7.67/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$3.99/ea
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- ArnoldCountry White Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$3.99/ea($2.66/lb)