There are many variants on the spelling of "rugelach," but what never changes is the delightful taste of these traditional Jewish pastries. Baked by our friends at Davidovich Bakery, an artisanal pâtisserie in the heart of Manhattan's Lower East Side, these heavenly treats will hit your sweet spot every time. An apricot fruit preserve is sandwiched within a lusciously doughy blanket before being finished with a sprinkling of sugar. Serve with a bold cup of coffee for a perfect finish to an indulgent meal.
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cheese Culture), Butter, Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Apricots, Water.
Contains: Milk, Wheat.
Davidovich Apricot Rugelach
Like That? You'll Love This.
- BellBialy Rolls6ct, 2.5oz ea$2.69/ea($2.87/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Navel Orange Pinwheelsapprox. 8oz
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)