- DescriptionA moist vanilla cupcake topped with mouth-watering milk chocolate buttercream, and finished with chocolate sprinkles.
House of Cupcakes was started in Princeton, NJ in 2008 by Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, winners of season two of Food Network's Cupcake Wars. At House of Cupcakes, we are proud to make products that encourage people to celebrate the most important occasions of their lives. We guarantee they taste as delicious as they look!
(from House of Cupcakes)
Cake: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dry Egg Yolk, Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Food Starch Modified, Dextrose, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sorbitan Monostearate, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum.
Frosting: Sugar, Vegetable Shortening, Water, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
House of Cupcakes Chocolate Frosted Vanilla Cupcakes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsCranberry Apple Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Zaro's BakeryRed Velvet Cake12oz, Serves 4$10.99/ea($14.65/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- FreshDirectMini Vanilla Bean Cheesecake2.5", 3.2oz$3.29/ea($3.29/ct)
- ArnoldBrick Oven White Bread20oz, 17 slices ea$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)