- DescriptionHouse of Cupcake's best-selling, southern-style red velvet cupcake is topped with a classic cream cheese frosting and dusted in red velvet cake crumbs.
House of Cupcakes was started in Princeton, NJ in 2008 by Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, winners of season two of Food Network's Cupcake Wars. At House of Cupcakes, we are proud to make products that encourage people to celebrate the most important occasions of their lives. We guarantee they taste as delicious as they look!
(from House of Cupcakes)
Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Food Starch Modified, Dry Egg Yolk, Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Mono & Diglycerides, Dextrose, Salt, Sorbitan Monostearate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red 40, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 60, Water, Corn Syrup, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Caramel Color.
Frosting: Confectionary Sugar, Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Cheese Culture, Butter, Sodium Saccharin.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
House of Cupcakes Red Velvet Cupcakes
- MorrisonsMuffin Variety Pack4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.25/ea
$6.99Any 2 Select Yummy Flavors for $11.50($7.14/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Blueberry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- Nature's Own100% Whole Wheat Bread20oz, 20 slices ea$3.29/ea($2.63/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- Mille-feuilleReady-to-Bake Almond King Cake, Frozen8", Serves 8-10$17.99/ea($14.99/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)