- DescriptionChildhood memories rush back with a bite of our chocolate cupcake, filled with creamy marshmallow and topped with chocolate ganache and a vanilla wiggle of frosting.
House of Cupcakes was started in Princeton, NJ in 2008 by Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, winners of season two of Food Network's Cupcake Wars. At House of Cupcakes, we are proud to make products that encourage people to celebrate the most important occasions of their lives. We guarantee they taste as delicious as they look!
(from House of Cupcakes)
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cake: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Dry Egg Yolk, Food Starch-Modified, Mono & Diglycerides, Dextrose, Salt, Sorbitan Monostearate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Water, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Corn Syrup, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin.
Frosting: Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Powdered Chocolate, Cocoa Powder, Milk Powder, Whey Powder, Wheat Starch, Mono And Diglycerides, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 60.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
House of Cupcakes Chocolate Crème-Filled Cupcakes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Organic Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz
- ArnoldBrick Oven White Bread20oz, 17 slices ea$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)