- DescriptionNamed after Ron and Ruthie's son, Riot, this vanilla cupcake is topped with a traditional vanilla buttercream, and sprinkled with white chocolate vermicelli.
House of Cupcakes was started in Princeton, NJ in 2008 by Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, winners of season two of Food Network's Cupcake Wars. At House of Cupcakes, we are proud to make products that encourage people to celebrate the most important occasions of their lives. We guarantee they taste as delicious as they look!
(from House of Cupcakes)
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Soy
Cake: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dry Egg Yolk, Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Food Starch Modified, Dextrose, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sorbitan Monostearate, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum.
Frosting: Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Starch, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 60.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
House of Cupcakes Vanilla Riot Cupcakes
Like That? You'll Love This.
12%ClifBloks Energy Chew, Black Cherry2.1oz$2.29/ea6 for $12($17.45/lb)
- House of CupcakesAssorted Cupcakes28ct$39.99/ea($6.66/lb)
- House of CupcakesChocolate Rage Cupcakes4ct$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- House of CupcakesChocolate Crème-Filled Cupcakes4ct$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- House of CupcakesCoconut Custard Cupcakes4ct$6.99/ea($8.28/lb)