- DescriptionNamed after Ron and Ruthie's son, Rage, this chocolate cupcake is topped with whipped milk chocolate, and sprinkled with a dark chocolate truffle vermicelli.
House of Cupcakes was started in Princeton, NJ in 2008 by Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, winners of season two of Food Network's Cupcake Wars. At House of Cupcakes, we are proud to make products that encourage people to celebrate the most important occasions of their lives. We guarantee they taste as delicious as they look!
(from House of Cupcakes)
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Cake: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Dry Egg Yolk, Food Starch Modified, Mono & Diglycerides, Dextrose, Salt, Sorbitan Monostearate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Water, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Corn Syrup, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin.
Frosting: Sugar, Vegetable Shortening, Water, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (Preservatives), Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
House of Cupcakes Chocolate Rage Cupcakes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- House of CupcakesChocolate Crème-Filled Cupcakes4ct$6.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- House of CupcakesCoconut Custard Cupcakes4ct$6.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- Four & Twenty BlackbirdsChocolate Chess Pie, Slice7.3oz$5.75/ea($12.60/lb)
it's backHouse of CupcakesChristmas Cupcakes4ct$7.99/ea($2.00/ct)