- DescriptionA rich, chocolate cupcake topped with peanut butter frosting and crushed peanut butter cups.
House of Cupcakes was started in Princeton, NJ in 2008 by Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, winners of season two of Food Network's Cupcake Wars. At House of Cupcakes, we are proud to make products that encourage people to celebrate the most important occasions of their lives. We guarantee they taste as delicious as they look!
(from House of Cupcakes)
Cake: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Dry Egg Yolk, Food Starch-Modified, Mono & Diglycerides, Dextrose, Salt, Sorbitan Monostearate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Water, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Corn Syrup, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin.
Frosting: Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Peanuts, Wheat Starch, Mono And Diglycerides, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Rapeseed/Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 60.
Peanut Butter Cups: Milk Chocolate, Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Lactose, Cornstarch, Salt, Soy Lecithin.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
House of Cupcakes Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$3.99/ea
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.49/ea
- FreshDirectMini Vanilla Bean Cheesecake2.5", 3.2oz$3.29/ea($3.29/ct)
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft Whole Wheat Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)