- DescriptionBig, plump, juicy cherries are tossed with a touch of sugar and baked in a perfectly flaky piecrust until they are soft and suspended in their own saucy goodness. Serve with a dollop of lightly sweetened whipped cream or crème frâiche to perfectly complement the tartness of the cherries.Claims
Enjoy at room temperature or refer to heating instructions below, if preferred.
Re-Heating: Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove pie from plastic shell and discard overwrap. Place on a baking sheet and heat for 30-35 minutes or until warmed through. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve and enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Cherry Pie (Cherries, Unbleached Pastry Flour [Wheat], Vegetable Shortening [Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Vitamin E], Sugar, Water, Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sea Salt, Stabilizer Blend [Sugar, Corn Starch, Carob Bean Gum, Agar, Salt]), Water, Sugar.
FreshDirect Cherry Pie
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$3.29/ea
- LaCroixSparkling Water, Grapefruit, Cans24ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($0.67/pt)
- Blackberries, Case12ct, approx. 6oz ea$37.79/cs
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$1.99/ea
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Glass Bottles15ct, 25.3fl oz ea$25.39/cs