- DescriptionIt's always a good time to have a slice of apple pie! Mounds of sliced tart apples are baked in a buttery, flaky piecrust until soft and swimming in their own caramelized sugar sauce and our special cinnamon spice. Serve this timeless American classic as is, or top with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream. Coming in a handy half-size portion, this delicious dessert is a divine way to conclude a small family dinner.Heating Instructions
Enjoy at room temperature or refer to heating instructions below, if preferred.
Re-Heating: Pre-heat oven to 325°F. Remove pie from plastic shell and discard overwrap. Place on a baking sheet and heat for approximately 15-20 minutes or until warmed through. Allow to sit for a few minutes before slicing. To heat one slice at a time, place on microwave safe plate and microwave for 30 seconds. Serve and enjoy!
Apple Pie (Apples, Unbleached Pastry Flour [Wheat], Vegetable Oil [Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Vitamin E], Sugar, Water, Light Brown Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Sea Salt, Ground Cinnamon, Stabilizer Blend [Sugar, Corn Starch, Carob Bean Gum, Agar, Salt], Soybean Oil), Water, Sugar.
FreshDirect Apple Pie, Half
10%Organic Blueberriesapprox. 11oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Case18ct, approx. 8oz ea$59.99/cs
- CeresGuava Juice, Carton1L$3.99/ea($1.89/pt)
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle59fl oz$4.19/ea($1.14/pt)
- AdirondackSeltzer Original Seltzer, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.49/ea($0.50/pt)
- Reddi-WipFat Free Dairy Whipped Topping6.5oz$3.29/ea($8.02/lb)
- Driscoll'sBlackberriesapprox. 12oz$6.99/ea
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$5.99/ea
- CeresMango Juice, Carton1L$3.99/ea($1.89/pt)
- Just FreshDirectFresh-Squeezed Orange Juice, Plastic Bottle64oz$5.99/ea($1.50/pt)
- AdirondackSeltzer Original Seltzer, Plastic Bottles12ct, 1L ea$6.49/cs($0.26/pt)
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7