- DescriptionBig, plump, juicy cherries are tossed with a touch of sugar and baked in a perfectly flaky piecrust until they are soft and suspended in their own saucy goodness. Serve with a dollop of lightly sweetened whipped cream or crème frâiche to perfectly complement the tartness of the cherries. Coming in a handy half-size portion, this delicious dessert is a divine way to conclude a small family dinner.Heating Instructions
Enjoy at room temperature or refer to heating instructions below, if preferred.
Re-Heating: Pre-heat oven to 325°F. Remove pie from plastic shell and discard overwrap. Place on a baking sheet and heat for approximately 15-20 minutes or until warmed through. Allow to sit for a few minutes before slicing. To heat one slice at a time, place on microwave safe plate and microwave for 30 seconds. Serve and enjoy!
Cherry Pie (Cherries, Unbleached Pastry Flour [Wheat], Vegetable Oil [Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Vitamin E], Water, Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Tapioca Starch, Stabilizer Blend [Sugar, Corn Starch, Carob Bean Gum, Agar, Salt], Sea Salt), Water, Sugar.
FreshDirect Cherry Pie, Half
- Reddi-WipOriginal Light Whipped Topping7oz$3.65/ea
23%Häagen-DazsIce Cream, Vanilla14fl oz$4.59/ea
$5.19Any 2 Haagen Dazs Ice Cream for $8.00($5.22/lb)
- Organic ValleyHeavy Whipping Cream1 pint$4.19/ea
- Reddi-WipFat Free Dairy Whipped Topping6.5oz$3.65/ea($8.90/lb)
- Edy'sSlow-Churned Light Ice Cream, Classic Vanilla48fl oz$7.20/ea($2.40/pt)
- RonnybrookAll Natural Heavy Cream12oz$4.76/ea
- KraftCool Whip Free8oz$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- BreyersIce Cream, Natural Vanilla48fl oz$4.99/ea($1.66/lb)
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHeavy Cream1 pint$4.43/ea
- Halo TopIce Cream, Vanilla Bean16fl oz$5.99/ea($5.99/pt)
- Edy'sGrand Ice Cream, Vanilla Bean48fl oz$7.20/ea($2.40/pt)
- TalentiGelato, Tahitian Vanilla Bean16fl oz$5.29/ea