- DescriptionIt's your favorite morning pastry baked into a convenient loaf for when you're on-the-go or just enjoying a slow Sunday. Light, airy, and so buttery they'll melt in your mouth, our tender croissant loaves are simply divine just out of the oven. Perfect with butter and jam alongside your morning coffee, they're also great next to bacon and eggs.Heating Instructions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Discard package and arrange croissants on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 5-7 minutes until crispy. Remove from oven and cool 2 minutes.Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Water, Milk (Milk, Vitamin D3), Sugar, Bakers Yeast, Sea Salt, Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid [To Protect Color]), Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Canola, Sunflower And/Or Soybean), Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color), Propellant.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Flagels, Frozen5ct, 2.5oz ea$5.99/ea($7.67/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.19/ea
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)