- Also called Galette des Rois—puff pastry delicately filled with almond cream and French custard cream called 'Frangipane'. This type of cake is associated with celebrations of Mardi Gras or Carnival. And, of course is a spectacular dessert to be served to your guests all year around! (from Mille-feuille)Heating Instructions
Pre-heat oven at 350 degre F
Bake frozen on parchment paper for 45mn approx or until golden brown after time,
Pour the light syrup onto the cake right after the baking
- Contains Almonds
- Contains Tree Nuts
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
Butter, Unbromated Enriched Malted Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Unbleached Unenriched Wheat Flour, Granulated Sugar, Water, Almonds, Whole Milk, Margarine, Salt, Yolk, Kosher Pure Almond Extract (Water, Alcohol, Bitter Almond Oil), Alcohol, Cornstarch, White Vinegar.
This product is manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, milk, and wheat products.
Mille-feuille Ready-to-Bake Almond King Cake, Frozen
"Galette des Rois"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cored Pineappleapprox. 22oz$4.19/ea
$3.25Any 2 Homemade Minis for $5.00($6.25/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- FreshDirectMini Vanilla Bean Cheesecake2.5", 3.2oz$2.50/ea
$3.29Any 4 Select Mini Cakes for $9.00($2.50/ct)
$4.992 for $8.00($1.05/ct)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)