- DescriptionThese festive, crescent-shaped treats are a traditional Jewish delicacy made from a recipe that's been passed down through the Zaro family since the 1920s. Wrapped up in buttery, flaky dough is a sweet, gooey filling of cream cheese, sour cream, and rich chocolate. It arrives frozen, so simply pop it in the oven and fill your home with the sweet scent of baking rugelach. Serve with full-bodied coffee for the adults and a tall glass of cold milk for the kids.Heating Instructions
Must be cooked before consumption.
Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Place frozen Rugelach on baking sheet approximately 1 inches apart. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
Wheat Flour, Butter, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Chocolate Filling (Sugar, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali), Sour Cream (Cultured Milk, Cream, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Citrate, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum), Cake Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Eggs, Whole Milk, Vanilla, Salt), Cashews, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Powder, Natural Flavor), Natural Flavor.
Processed In A Facility That Also Processes Peanuts.
Zaro's Bakery Ready-to-Bake Chocolate Rugelach, Frozen
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkSesame Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
10%Fresh Pink Grapefruit Pinwheelsapprox. 8oz
- DavidovichAssorted Rugelach6ct, 9.5oz$4.99/ea($0.83/ct)
- ArnoldCountry White Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$3.99/ea($2.66/lb)
- Thomas'Pre-Sliced Plain Bagels6ct$4.69/ea($0.78/ct)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
12%Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- FreshDirectMini Rice Crispie Squares24ct$8.99/ea($0.37/ct)
- ArnoldStoneground Whole Wheat Bread16oz, 18 slices ea$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- Just BagelsEverything Bagels, Frozen6ct$2.59/ea($1.73/lb)
- FreshDirectMini Banana Bread7oz$3.29/ea($7.48/lb)