- DescriptionVanilla cupcake filled with coconut custard and rolled in toasted coconut.
House of Cupcakes was started in Princeton, NJ in 2008 by Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, winners of season two of Food Network's Cupcake Wars. At House of Cupcakes, we are proud to make products that encourage people to celebrate the most important occasions of their lives. We guarantee they taste as delicious as they look! (from House of Cupcakes)
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Soy
- Made On Equipment That Processes Peanuts and Other Nuts
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
Cake: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dry Egg Yolk, Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Food Starchmodified, Dextrose, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sorbitan Monostearate, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum. Filling: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Food Starch, Modified Sugar, Corn Syrup, Palm Oil. Frosting: Water, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernal Oil, Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Coconut, Salt.
House of Cupcakes Coconut Custard Cupcakes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- Fresh Cored Pineappleapprox. 22oz$4.99/ea
- FreshDirectMini Vanilla Bean Cheesecake2.5", 3.2oz$2.50/ea
$3.29Any 4 Select Mini Cakes for $9.00($2.50/ct)