- DescriptionHouse of Cupcakes was started in Princeton, NJ in 2008 by Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, winners of season two of Food Network's Cupcake Wars. At House of Cupcakes, we are proud to make products that encourage people to celebrate the most important occasions of their lives. We guarantee they taste as delicious as they look! (from House of Cupcakes)
Cake: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate Drops, Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dry Egg Yolk, Molasses, Propylene Glycol Mono & Dieters Of Fatty Acids, Food Starchmodified, Dextrose, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sorbitan Monostearate, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum. Frosting: Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Starch, Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 60.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Fresh Navel Orange Pinwheelsapprox. 8oz
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- MorrisonsMuffin Variety Pack4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)