- DescriptionChocolate cupcake topped with salted caramel buttercream, rolled in toffee crunch.
House of Cupcakes was started in Princeton, NJ in 2008 by Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, winners of season two of Food Network's Cupcake Wars. At House of Cupcakes, we are proud to make products that encourage people to celebrate the most important occasions of their lives. We guarantee they taste as delicious as they look! (from House of Cupcakes)
Cake: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dry Egg Yolk, Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Food Starchmodified, Dextrose, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sorbitan Monostearate, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum. Frosting: Liquid Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonsead Oils, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Milk Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Non Fat Milk, Palm Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Almonds.
MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESS PEANUTS AND TREE NUTS.
House of Cupcakes Salted Caramel Cupcakes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Pink Grapefruit Pinwheelsapprox. 8oz
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- FreshDirectMini Vanilla Bean Cheesecake2.5", 3.2oz$3.29/ea($3.29/ct)
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft Whole Wheat Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)