- DescriptionA chocolate cupcake topped with a marshmallow buttercream frosting and then dipped in rich chocolate ganache. The top is sprinkled with graham cracker.
House of Cupcakes was started in Princeton, NJ in 2008 by Ron and Ruthie Bzdewka, winners of season two of Food Network's Cupcake Wars. At House of Cupcakes, we are proud to make products that encourage people to celebrate the most important occasions of their lives. We guarantee they taste as delicious as they look! (from House of Cupcakes)
Cake: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Dry Egg Yolk, Food Starch-Modified, Mono & Diglycerides, Dextrose, Salt, Sorbitan Monostearate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Water, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Corn Syrup, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin. Frosting: Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Chocolate Flavored Coating,White Coating, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Graham Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, Honey, Molasses, Cinnamon, Wheat Starch, Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 60.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsBlueberry Banana Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.19/ea
- Fresh Berry Medleyapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$4.992 for $5
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)