- DescriptionA triple helping of plump blueberries bathing in jammy blueberry gooeyness gives this pie a deep, tangy filling that is quite simply delightful. Meanwhile, the double-crusted pastry is so buttery and flakey that with every delicious forkful it'll melt in your mouth like a lemon drop. All you need is a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you're in heaven. Coming in a handy half-size portion, this delicious dessert is a divine way to conclude a small family dinner.Heating Instructions
Enjoy at room temperature or refer to heating instructions below, if preferred.
Re-Heating: Pre-heat oven to 325°F. Remove pie from plastic shell and discard overwrap. Place on a baking sheet and heat for approximately 15-20 minutes or until warmed through. Allow to sit for a few minutes before slicing. To heat one slice at a time, place on microwave safe plate and microwave for 30 seconds. Serve and enjoy!
Blueberries, Enriched Unbleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Oil, Water, Modified Food Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Potassium Sorbate And Calcium Propionate (Preservatives).
FreshDirect Blueberry Pie, Half
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$5.99/ea
- CeresLitchi Juice, Carton1L$4.43/ea($2.10/pt)
- BaiAntioxidant Infusion, Costa Rica Clementine, Plastic Bottle18fl oz$2.59/ea($2.29/pt)
- Canada DryOriginal Sparkling Seltzer Water, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.99/ea($0.55/pt)
- KraftCool Whip Free8oz$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
12%Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- CeresGuava Juice, Carton1L$4.43/ea($2.10/pt)
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle59fl oz$4.19/ea($1.14/pt)
- Canada DrySparkling Seltzer Water, Triple Berry, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.99/ea($0.55/pt)
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7