- Tastes so good you can't believe it's vegan and nut-free! The only thing that could improve Divvies' rich Brownie Cookies is a layer of smooth vanilla frosting between them. And we have done just that with these delicious cookie sandwiches. Stock up, freeze a box, and have them on hand to surprise snackers with a sweet treat straight from Divvies' own dedicated nut, egg, and dairy-free bakery. (from Divvies)Claims
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Dairy Free
- GMO Free
- Contains Wheat
Unbleached Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour), Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Tapioca Syrup, Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter), Palm Oil, Dark Brown Sugar, Water, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Molasses, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Vanilla Extract, Salt, Vanilla Filling (Powdered Sugar, Palm Oil, Invert Sugar, Water, Salt, Agar, Carrageenan, Vanilla Extract).
Divvies Brownie Cookie Sandwiches
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
$3.25Any 2 Homemade Minis for $5.00($6.25/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft White All-Natural Bread24oz, 20 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)