Festively packaged, this tall, dome-shaped cake is the traditional Italian holiday dessert. Buttery and bursting with authentic Sicilian candied orange bits, our panettone also uses moist raisins that have been soaked in almond wine.
Superb on its own, panettone can be served with Falanga almond or pistachio creams or with gelato and whipped cream. Leftovers, if there are any, make the world's best French Toast! This delectable panettone follows an extraordinarily elaborate and time-consuming process, with proofing that takes over 40 hours using only natural yeast, resulting in a moist and tender cake that stays fresh for months without artificial ingredients or preservatives. (from Falanga)
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter, Egg Yolk, Raisins16%, Sicilian Blood Orange Peel PGI 6% Candied To Natural (Glucose Syrup, Sugar), Natural Yeast, Skimmed Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Mono-Diglycerides Of Fatty Acids, Aromas: Almond Wine 1%, Vanillin, Salt.
Manufactured In A Facilty That Also Uses Other Nuts, Sesame Seed, Milk, Eggs, Peanuts, Soybeans, And Cereals. Contains Gluten.
Falanga Panettone, Tradizionale
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- ArnoldBrick Oven White Bread20oz, 17 slices ea$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Kiwi Mango Strawberry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- FreshDirectCornbread, FrozenServes 6-8, 1.8lbs$6.99/ea($6.99/ct)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)