What could be better? We paired our famous sugar cookies with a delicious lemon filling and created a cookie sandwich that is sure to become one of your favorites. These taste great right from the package or pop some in the freezer for an amazing frozen treat when you slightly thaw them. (from Divvies)
Unbleached Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sustainable Organic Palm Oil, Cane Sugar, Water, Tapioca Syrup, Agave Syrup, Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Salt, Lemon Filling: (Powdered Sugar, Sustainable Organic Palm Oil, Invert Sugar, Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Xanthan Gum.
Divvies Sugar with Lemon Cookie Sandwiches
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00($7.98/lb)
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft Whole Wheat Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)