Chocolate Chip is King — of all cookies, that is. And Divvies' version is the crowning glory. Baked without nuts, milk or eggs, Divvies Chocolate Chip cookies are a rich brown sugar and melted-chocolate vegan indulgence. (from Divvies)
Unbleached Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter), Tapioca Syrup, Palm Oil, Dark Brown Sugar, Sugar, Water, Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt.
Divvies Chocolate Chip Cookie Packs
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkSesame Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Organic Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft Whole Wheat Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- MorrisonsMuffin Variety Pack4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)