Authentic French style pastries using family recipes that have been passed down by four generations of French chefs. We use only the finest quality ingredients to produce the highest quality and best tasting products on the market. (from Boulangerie Solignac)
See below for baking instructions.
Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
Remove frozen turnover from bag. Place the turnovers 4 inches apart, flat side down on a lightly buttered or lined baking sheet.
Place baking sheet on middle rack, Bake for 25- 30 minutes until golden brown. Baking time may vary depending on the oven.
Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk
Wheat Flour (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Apple Filling (Apples, Cane Sugar, Cinnamon, Water, Unmodified Food Starch, Algin Gum, Sea Salt), Unsalted Butter, Water, Salt, Cane Sugar, Lemon Juice.
Manufactured in a facility where Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Eggs and Soy are used in the production of other products.
Boulangerie Solignac Rise and Bake Apple Turnovers, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Boulangerie SolignacRise and Bake Croissants, Chocolate, Frozen4ct$7.99/ea($10.65/lb)
- Boulangerie SolignacRise and Bake Croissants, Butter, Frozen6ct$7.99/ea($7.75/lb)
10%FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Almond Croissants4ct$6.29/ea
- DavidovichChocolate Babka24oz$8.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
5%Dried Lavender Bunch$9.99/eaAny 2 Filler Flowers for $19
- Cooks VenturePasture-Raised Heirloom Slow-Growth Whole Chicken, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics$4.49/lb