We spent ages perfecting the combination of flours that gives these rugelach their flaky, melt-in-your-mouth texture. Mingled with rich chocolate, velvety cream cheese, and a touch of cinnamon, we think you'll agree they were totally worth it. Perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a sweet afternoon pick-me-up. (from Las Delicias Patisserie)
Gluten Free Flour (Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Garbanzo Flour, Millet Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Sorghum Flour, Fava Bean Flour), Cream Cheese (Milk), Unsalted Local Butter(Milk), Chocolate Chips (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Fat, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural Vanilla, Pure Cane Sugar, Brown Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, Unsweetened Cocoa, Ground Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural Vanilla), Pure Cane Sugar, Brown Sugar, Egg (Egg), Raw Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Pure Vanilla Extract, Ground Cinnamon, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural Vitamin E.
Las Delicias Patisserie Gluten-Free Chocolate Rugelach
Like That? You'll Love This.
- BellBialy Rolls6ct, 2.5oz ea$2.69/ea($2.87/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- ArnoldWhole Grains Oatnut Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.49/ea($2.99/lb)
- Fresh Navel Orange Pinwheelsapprox. 8oz
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- MorrisonsBlueberry Banana Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)