Somewhere between a bread and a cake, Babka is as interwoven with the history of the Eastern European Jewish people as the rich swirls of chocolate and cinnamon that enrich its flaky dough. "Babka" is translated to mean "Little Grandmother" from the Russian. While Davidovich's recipe has remained unchanged from the beloved, traditional one Little Grandma Zoya brought to the Lower East Side of NYC, what has changed is that Babka is not just for breakfast anymore. Enjoyed with coffee or dessert, Davidovich's Babka cannot be matched. (from Davidovich)
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa And Cinnamon, Vanilla, Yeast And Salt.
Davidovich Chocolate Babka
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Big Gay Ice CreamBirfdae Cëk16fl oz$6.49/ea($6.49/pt)
- Northside BakeryPretzel Rolls4ct$4.99/ea($6.65/lb)
- Bread AloneCinnamon Twist16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- Boulangerie SolignacRise and Bake Apple Turnovers, Frozen4ct$9.99/ea($13.32/lb)
- Driscoll'sLimited Edition Sweetest Batch Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea