- DescriptionThere's nothing like the fragrance of cinnamon wafting out of the oven on a leisurely weekend afternoon. Sprinklings of streusel and streaks of spice are folded into the rich, buttery dough. Serve them the traditional way with clotted cream, or slather with butter or a tangy marmalade.Heating Instructions
No need to defrost. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place frozen scones on a sheetpan and bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat, Barley, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cream, Cinnamon Chips (Sugar, Palm Oil, Cinnamon, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin), Eggs, Butter, Sugar, Baking Powder (Corn Starch, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Crystal Sugar (Sugar, Carnauba Wax), Salt, Cinnamon.
FreshDirect Ready-to-Bake Cinnamon Scones, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.49/ea($3.92/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea