- DescriptionThere's nothing like the fragrance of cinnamon wafting out of the oven on a leisurely weekend afternoon. Sprinklings of streusel and streaks of spice are folded into the rich, buttery dough. Serve them the traditional way with clotted cream, or slather with butter or a tangy marmalade.Heating Instructions
No need to defrost. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place frozen scones on a sheetpan and bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat, Barley, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cream, Cinnamon Chips (Sugar, Palm Oil, Cinnamon, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin), Eggs, Butter, Sugar, Baking Powder (Corn Starch, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Crystal Sugar (Sugar, Carnauba Wax), Salt, Cinnamon.
FreshDirect Ready-to-Bake Cinnamon Scones, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
$3.992 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- Canada DryOriginal Sparkling Seltzer Water, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.67/pt)