DescriptionNot quite a croissant, almost a turnover... these 'open-face' savory pastries are delicate, delicious and perfect for your next brunch. Squares of flaky, buttery croissant dough are artfully folded over tender chopped spinach and creamy ricotta cheese. You can also try them for a light luncheon with a mixed green salad.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Bake from frozen: Preheat oven to 375ºF and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and warmed throughout.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Ricotta (Pasteurized Whey And Milk, Vinegar, Salt), Wheat Flour, Spinach, Butter, Water, Milk, Sugar, Whole Egg, Lemon Juice, Yeast, Dough Conditioner (Wheat Flour, Guar Gum, Deactivated Yeast, Xanthan Gum, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides [DATEM], Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid), Gluten, Salt, Cellulose, Nutmeg, Pepper.
FreshDirect Frozen Ready-to-Bake Spinach and Ricotta Filled Open Face Croissants
Like That? You'll Love This.
- C'est GourmetTake & Bake Ham & Cheese Croissants, Frozen4ct, 12oz$8.99/ea($11.99/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Chocolate Croissants4ct$6.99/ea($11.65/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Butter Croissants4ct$6.99/ea($11.65/lb)