- DescriptionNot quite a croissant, almost a turnover... these 'open-face' savory pastries are delicate, delicious and perfect for your next brunch. Squares of flaky, buttery croissant dough are artfully folded over tender chopped spinach and creamy ricotta cheese. You can also try them for a light luncheon with a mixed green salad.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
For best results, defrost under refrigeration for at least 6 hours before baking.
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place defrosted croissants on a nonstick tray and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and warmed throughout.
Bake Frozen:BrandFreshDirect Frozen
To bake from frozen, preheat oven to 375 ºF and bake for about 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and warmed throughout.
- Contains Eggs
Ricotta (Pasteurized Whey And Milk, Vinegar, Salt), Wheat Flour, Spinach, Butter, Water, Milk, Sugar, Whole Egg, Lemon Juice, Yeast, Dough Conditioner (Wheat Flour, Guar Gum, Deactivated Yeast, Xanthan Gum, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides [DATEM], Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid), Gluten, Salt, Cellulose, Nutmeg, Pepper.
FreshDirect Frozen Ready-to-Bake Spinach and Ricotta Filled Open Face Croissants
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Flagels, Frozen5ct, 2.5oz ea$5.99/ea($7.67/lb)
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.25/ea
$6.99Any 2 Select Yummy Flavors for $11.50($7.14/lb)
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft White All-Natural Bread24oz, 20 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea