- DescriptionWith its sweet garden crunch and round shape, this colorful pepper is similar to your average green bell pepper, but a bit more exotic. Substitute it for bell pepper in any recipe. Despite its name, which means "little Cuban," this sweet pepper is actually a recent Italian immigrant. The Cubanelle is also called an Italian frying pepper, the kind you put in sausage-and-pepper sandwiches.
"Italian frying pepper"
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$2.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.69/ea
- Baby Bella Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$3.49/ea
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5