- With its sweet garden crunch and round shape, this colorful pepper is similar to your average green bell pepper, but a bit more exotic. Substitute it for bell pepper in any recipe. Despite its name, which means "little Cuban," this sweet pepper is actually a recent Italian immigrant. The Cubanelle is also called an Italian frying pepper, the kind you put in sausage-and-pepper sandwiches.Origin
"Italian frying pepper"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Russet Potatoapprox. 5lb bag$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- $2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea