- DescriptionSweet, juicy, and crunchy. The bell pepper is used more as a vegetable (ingredient or garnish) than a spicy seasoning. Most Cajun recipes begin with sautéed bell peppers and onions. They seem to bring out the best in other ingredients. We like to cut a bell pepper into strips and munch it raw, dipped in hummus or dressing.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Green Bell Pepper
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.99/ea
24%Ocean Mist FarmsIceberg Lettucehead$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Russet Potato, Medium$1.29/lb
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$2.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.69/ea
10%White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5
- Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6