- DescriptionSweet, juicy, and crunchy. The bell pepper is used more as a vegetable (ingredient or garnish) than a spicy seasoning. Most Cajun recipes begin with sautéed bell peppers and onions. They seem to bring out the best in other ingredients. We like to cut a bell pepper into strips and munch it raw, dipped in hummus or dressing.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Green Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$4.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.79/ea
$0.994 for $3
- White Onion, Large$1.49/lb
10%White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsIceberg Lettucehead$3.49/ea
- Green Zucchini$1.99/lb
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea