- DescriptionSweet, juicy, and crunchy. The bell pepper is used more as a vegetable (ingredient or garnish) than a spicy seasoning. Most Cajun recipes begin with sautéed bell peppers and onions. They seem to bring out the best in other ingredients. We like to cut a bell pepper into strips and munch it raw, dipped in hummus or dressing.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Green Bell Pepper
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.99/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea4 for $3
- White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5
- $0.89/ea4 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
$2.492 for $3