DescriptionSweet, juicy, and crunchy. The bell pepper is used more as a vegetable (ingredient or garnish) than a spicy seasoning. Most Cajun recipes begin with sautéed bell peppers and onions. They seem to bring out the best in other ingredients. We like to cut a bell pepper into strips and munch it raw, dipped in hummus or dressing.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Green Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$3.49/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Plum Tomato, Large$1.99/lb
- Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea