- DescriptionAs sweet as red bell peppers, sometimes even sweeter. These seasonal varieties are beautiful, mild, and crunchy. They are as deliciously fruity as reds. But we think they are even prettier. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
11%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
39%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea
$2.492 for $3
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$2.99/lb
- Yellow Zucchini$2.49/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb