- As sweet as red bell peppers, sometimes even sweeter. These seasonal varieties are beautiful, mild, and crunchy. They are as deliciously fruity as reds. But we think they are even prettier. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea