DescriptionAs sweet as red bell peppers, sometimes even sweeter. These seasonal varieties are beautiful, mild, and crunchy. They are as deliciously fruity as reds. But we think they are even prettier. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
- Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
25%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$2.99/lb
33%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.49/ea3 for $3
20%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $8
20%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$1.99/ea