- DescriptionAs sweet as red bell peppers, sometimes even sweeter. These seasonal varieties are beautiful, mild, and crunchy. They are as deliciously fruity as reds. But we think they are even prettier. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea4 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
- $1.79/ea2 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6