DescriptionIf green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Yellow Greenhouse Bell Peppers$4.99/lb
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
25%Green Bell Pepper$1.49/lb
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
24%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct, approx. 1.5lb$3.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$0.99/ea