- DescriptionIf green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Green Bell Pepper$2.99/lb
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
12%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.69/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
12%Organic Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7