- DescriptionIf green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
16%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.69/ea
$2.992 for $5
- Green Bell Pepper$2.99/lb
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.79/ea
$0.994 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea