DescriptionIf green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.Origin
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Earliest delivery Mon 1/25
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper$4.49/lb
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
33%Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
$4.992 for $8
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea