- DescriptionIf green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Red Bell Pepper, Large
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea4 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6