- DescriptionIf green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Red Bell Pepper, Large
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
10%White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.79/ea
$0.994 for $3
33%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Green Zucchini$2.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea