- DescriptionIf green bells taste fresh and crisp as spring, reds are mellow and fruity as autumn. They are actually green peppers that have been left to ripen. Roasted red bells have a rich, velvety flavor. We think they taste similar to ripe stewed tomatoes. More flavorful than young green bells, "sweet reds" are easier to digest.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Red Bell Pepper, Large
50%Green Bell Pepper$0.99/lb
$3.992 for $7
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
10%White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5
- Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.69/ea