- DescriptionSweet and juicy, with a pleasant crunch and a gorgeous banana color. These show-offs taste even milder than red or green peppers. We love them sliced in strips and eaten raw as crudités, especially when paired with their rainbow-hued relatives. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper$4.99/lb
20%Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
12%Cantaloupe$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$3.99/lb
24%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.99/ea2 for $3
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
9%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.49/ea2 for $10
- Green Bell Pepper$2.49/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea