DescriptionSweet and juicy, with a pleasant crunch and a gorgeous banana color. These show-offs taste even milder than red or green peppers. We love them sliced in strips and eaten raw as crudités, especially when paired with their rainbow-hued relatives. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
10%White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$3.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Organic Berries for $6
- Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper$4.99/lb
37%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5