- DescriptionSweet and juicy, with a pleasant crunch and a gorgeous banana color. These show-offs taste even milder than red or green peppers. We love them sliced in strips and eaten raw as crudités, especially when paired with their rainbow-hued relatives. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
12%Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.49/lb
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$3.99/lb
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.79/ea
$0.994 for $3
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Green Zucchini$2.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
33%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4