DescriptionSweet and juicy, with a pleasant crunch and a gorgeous banana color. These show-offs taste even milder than red or green peppers. We love them sliced in strips and eaten raw as crudités, especially when paired with their rainbow-hued relatives. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
25%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$3.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Green Bell Pepper$2.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.49/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
37%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.99/ea4 for $5
19%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4