- DescriptionSweet and juicy, with a pleasant crunch and a gorgeous banana color. These show-offs taste even milder than red or green peppers. We love them sliced in strips and eaten raw as crudités, especially when paired with their rainbow-hued relatives. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$2.99/lb
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea