- DescriptionSweet and juicy, with a pleasant crunch and a gorgeous banana color. These show-offs taste even milder than red or green peppers. We love them sliced in strips and eaten raw as crudités, especially when paired with their rainbow-hued relatives. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
- Explanatory Information
Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.69/ea
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Green Bell Pepper$2.99/lb
12%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Basilbunch, approx. 4-6oz$2.29/ea
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
10%White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb