DescriptionSweet and juicy, with a pleasant crunch and a gorgeous banana color. These show-offs taste even milder than red or green peppers. We love them sliced in strips and eaten raw as crudités, especially when paired with their rainbow-hued relatives. Hothouse peppers typically come from Holland, Mexico and Israel.
Use small bell peppers for chopping and dicing. Large bell peppers work best for stuffing, roasting and slicing.
Yellow Greenhouse Bell Pepper
Like That? You'll Love This.
16%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Orange Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$2.99/lb
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
- White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea
5%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.79/ea4 for $3
20%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $8