- DescriptionThis is one peerless pickle. It's what every young cucumber wants to be when it grows up. Just don't be fooled by the lingo — when it comes to pickles, "kosher" refers to the addition of garlic. The big-time crunch, garlic flavor, and quality time spent in the brine make these pickles a staple sandwich condiment alongside rubens, pastramis, BLTs, burgers, and barbeque.
Cucumbers, Water, Salt, Vinegar, Spices And Garlic. Preserved with 1/10 of 1% of Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Chloride.
Sour Kosher Dill Pickles
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$2.99/lb
- Fresh Sauerkrautapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
24%Ocean Mist FarmsIceberg Lettucehead$1.99/ea2 for $3
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- FreshDirectCustom Deli Pack$11.99/ea
12%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7