- DescriptionThis is one peerless pickle. It's what every young cucumber wants to be when it grows up. Just don't be fooled by the lingo — when it comes to pickles, "kosher" refers to the addition of garlic. The big-time crunch, garlic flavor, and quality time spent in the brine make these pickles a staple sandwich condiment alongside rubens, pastramis, BLTs, burgers, and barbeque.
Cucumbers, Water, Salt, Vinegar, Spices And Garlic. Preserved with 1/10 of 1% of Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Chloride.
Sour Kosher Dill Pickles
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- $1.79/ea2 for $3
- 0.50lb | $2.49/lb$1.24
- Fresh Sauerkrautapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
- 0.46lb | $2.49/lb$1.15
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- $0.89/ea4 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea