- DescriptionLots of crunch and a hint of garlic are why we crave these fat, mild pickles. They are made the old-fashioned way, with a slight tartness balanced by the natural sweetness of the cucumber. The flavors are so harmonious you can pair them with any sandwich without overpowering the filling. We love them with pastrami and corned beef, where the salty sharpness of the pickle makes mustard irrelevant.
Cucumbers, Water, Garlic, Salt, Spices, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Calcium Chloride.
Half-Sour Kosher Pickles
- Fresh Sauerkrautapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
- Bread and Butter Pickle Chipsapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
33%Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$1.99/lb
12%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
12%Organic Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$3.49/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb