- Lots of crunch and a hint of garlic are why we crave these fat, mild pickles. They are made the old-fashioned way, with a slight tartness balanced by the natural sweetness of the cucumber. The flavors are so harmonious you can pair them with any sandwich without overpowering the filling. We love them with pastrami and corned beef, where the salty sharpness of the pickle makes mustard irrelevant.
Cucumbers, Water, Garlic, Salt, Spices, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Calcium Chloride.
Half-Sour Kosher Pickles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.46lb | $2.49/lb$1.15
- 0.50lb | $2.49/lb$1.24
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- 0.50lb | $1.69/lb$0.84
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.29/ea