- DescriptionTart and zingy, sauerkraut is the perfect pick-me-up for hum-drum hot dogs. We also think it's fantastic on grilled sandwiches (besides the Reuben, of course) or heated through and served alongside hearty, Bavarian-style sausages.
Cabbage, Salt, and Preserved With 1/10 Of 1% Of Sodium Benzoate.
- Hebrew NationalCorned Beef (Ready-to-Eat)0.50lb | $15.99/lb$8.00
- Hebrew National97% Fat Free Beef Franks7ct, 11oz$5.99/ea($10.16/lb)
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Vermont Bread CompanyPotato Hot Dog Buns8ct, 16oz$2.99/ea($0.37/ct)
- Schaller & WeberKasseler Rippchen (Ready To Eat Cured, Smoked, and Cooked Pork Loin Chop)0.50lb | $9.99/lb$5.00
- ApplegateOrganic Uncured Hot Dogs8ct, 14oz$9.99/ea($11.42/lb)
- Vermont Bread Company100% Whole Wheat Hot Dog Buns8ct$2.99/ea($0.37/ct)
- Schaller & WeberBratwurst12oz$6.49/ea($8.65/lb)
- Cornichonapprox. 0.5lb$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- Brooklyn BreweryLager, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Ba-TampteHalf-Sour Pickles32oz$4.39/ea($2.20/lb)