- DescriptionMellow and nutty, these crimson-skinned fingerlings are proof of potatoes' many distinct flavors and appearances. Their fine, creamy flesh takes well to steaming or roasting. Slice into coins to showcase their pink-marbled interior. Fingerlings were given their name in the 16th century by a European farmer who thought the elongated tubers looked like fingers.
Organic French Fingerling Potatoes.
Organic French Fingerling Potato
- Organic Leeks, Bunch2-3ct$3.99/ea
- Organic Garlic$4.99/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
3%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea4 for $5
19%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
25%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
3%Organic Kiwifruit$1.29/ea4 for $5
- Organic Rosemaryapprox. 0.75oz$2.49/ea
- Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.79/ea
10%Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$4.99/ea2 for $9
12%Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz