- DescriptionMellow and nutty, these crimson-skinned fingerlings are proof of potatoes' many distinct flavors and appearances. Their fine, creamy flesh takes well to steaming or roasting. Slice into coins to showcase their pink-marbled interior. Fingerlings were given their name in the 16th century by a European farmer who thought the elongated tubers looked like fingers.Origin
Organic French Fingerling Potatoes.
- Explanatory Information
Organic French Fingerling Potato
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $1.29/ea4 for $5
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7
- $2.49/ea2 for $4
- Organic Rosemaryapprox. 0.75oz$2.49/ea
- Organic Cremini Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$5.99/ea
- Organic Green Beansapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$2.29/ea