- DescriptionAlso known as the Idaho potato. Russet potatoes are starchy with low moisture content, making for fluffy, picture-perfect baked potatoes or french fries. Russets won't hold their shape after cooking (avoid using them for potato salads or gratins), but they mash up very nicely with a little butter and heavy cream. The Russet's firm, brown peel makes for crisp stuffed 'tater skins too!
- Explanatory Information
Russet Potato, Medium
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsIceberg Lettucehead$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$4.99/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
10%White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.79/ea
$0.994 for $3
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Green Zucchini$2.49/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea