- DescriptionNutty and creamy, these white roots have a texture that's drier and less sweet than the deeply orange vegetable you may also know as a yam or sweet potato. Along with greens and black-eyed peas, "baked sweets" are an essential element of a southern ham dinner. Often baked, candied or made into pies, they also make a delicious side dish when scalloped with sliced apples and a creamy sauce.
White Sweet Potato, Medium
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Breakstone'sSour Cream16oz$3.29/ea($3.29/lb)
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Mama FrancescaShredded Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil1 liter$17.99/ea
- Breakstone'sReduced Fat Sour Cream 30% Less Fat8oz$1.99/ea($3.98/lb)
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Locatelli Pecorino Romano DOC0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- ColavitaPremium Selection Extra-Virgin Olive Oil25.5fl oz$13.49/ea($8.46/pt)
- Organic ValleySour Cream16oz$4.19/ea($4.19/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- Masseria CusmaiOlio Extra Vergine di Oliva8.45fl oz$5.99/ea($11.34/pt)