- DescriptionA pear with a buttery texture and juice so abundant that it spurts when you bite into it. Smells clean and green, like a meadow in the morning. We love to pair this meaty pear with a soft cheese like Brie or a robust one like Gorgonzola. The name is short for "Doyenne du Comice," which translates to "Top of the Show." We give it a blue ribbon for simply eating out of hand.Origin
USASeasonPear Season: Fall thru Winter
- Explanatory Information
"Doyenné du Comice"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $10.00
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.29/ea
- Gala Apples4ct$4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea