- DescriptionOn first bite, they're subtle. Then a deep, complex richness develops. They taste a little like black licorice, with a briny, pleasantly leathery texture. They've been cured in salt to remove extra water, then bathed in oil. These are pit-free, so all you get is pure, rich olive flesh. Most of Morocco is olive country — the Moroccans know how to do them right.Buying Guide BrandJust FreshDirect
Olives, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Salt.
May Contain Pits or Pit Fragments.
- More Information
Just FreshDirect Pitted Moroccan Oil-Cured Olives
- Non-Pareil Capersapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Just FreshDirectPitted Manzanilla Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectPitted Sicilian Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3
- Bulgarian Feta0.25lb | $9.99/lb$2.50