- DescriptionThese sandwich rolls are at once incredibly flavorful and exceedingly light. The interior is filled with big pockets of air, and has a silky, stretchy texture; the exterior is dusted with flour and tastes of olive oil. Just heat, and these individual ciabattas will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. For an outstanding sandwich, layer thin-sliced prosciutto and fresh mozzarella on these chewy rolls.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove rolls from freezer and discard package. Place on center rack of oven and bake for 12-14 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 10 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen NoteBrandFreshDirect Frozen
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Water, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Bakers Yeast.
- More Information
FreshDirect Frozen Oven-Ready Ciabatta Sandwich Rolls
- Basilbunch, approx. 4-6oz$2.29/ea
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.25/ea($2.25/ct)
- FreshDirectProvolone Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$2.99/lb
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3